Sunday, January 13, 2008

Healthy Tastes

My mother bought Henry some organic teething vegetables for Christmas (we're such hippies), and he's quite taken with them, as evidenced in the video below.



As in earlier posts, I again submit the following: Cutest. Baby. Ever.

In non-baby-related news, the Marchionni family has again been illin' in the physiological sense: I had a cold for about a week, and Catherine's just getting over it, as you can hear in the video above. Whenever I'm sick, I can't help but thank God for all the time that I spend not being sick. If there's anything I'd put in my "top 5 things God has taught me in 2007," it's the fact that every breath is His mercy made manifest. It's a frame of mind in which I wish I could dwell more often, since I can't help but be thankful if I actually take a moment to run down the laundry list of what's good about my life at any given moment, even if these things are otherwise considered "baseline." E.g., I'm breathing, I can walk, it doesn't hurt to swallow, I'm well fed, I don't have a headache, etc., etc. The list could go on forever, not unlike God's infinite grace. Go figure :)

2 Comments:

Blogger danny said...

Congrats on your admission to the 21st century parents' club, where posting random videos of your baby is the only requirement for membership. I'm proud of you.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby boy. Thanks for sharing this sweet video.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home