Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Quiz Master

I'm reminded of the episode of the Simpsons wherein Homer receives a quiz book, puts a traffic cone on his head (complete with question marks) and assumes the role of "quiz master" for several days...

I couldn't resist taking the quiz that Danny took.

Here's where I wound up. Some surprises here, I guess (save the 96% Wesleyan), but this was just a simple test. Had an actual theological classification been necessary, I would have been properly notifed and coerced to write a statement of faith:

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
96%
Neo orthodox
61%
Emergent/Postmodern
57%
Reformed Evangelical
43%
Roman Catholic
36%
Charismatic/Pentecostal
32%
Fundamentalist
29%
Classical Liberal
11%
Modern Liberal
7%

1 Comments:

Blogger danny said...

I'm actually a little surprised you ended up so high in the Wesleyan category.

And wow, you're really not liberal.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home